Sunday, July 4, 2010

#28 Inuyama Castle

Inuyama Castle! I was so excited when I heard that we would be going to an actual castle!! So awesome!

The drive there was kind of long, especially with Japanese crazy driving. I lost a couple years off my life I think… But it was all worth it when I saw the castle. The first word that came into my brain when I saw it was fortress. It sits on top of a mountain completely surrounded by trees giving the castle the perfect view to watch over the town.

We had to walk up a million steps just to get to the top of the hill.

Inuyama is one of the oldest castles in Japan and has a history of being burned down and taken over by many different clans.


It was really cool. :)

The top! The view is amazing!


The steps inside the castle were really just very steep ladders. There was about 4 floors I think..

This is the shrine.

I am writing my wish :)

“I wish for happiness and good health for the Kato Family :)”

No comments:

Post a Comment