Sunday, July 25, 2010

#34 Kosuke

This is totally girly and immature but...

I actually met a Japanese Guy that I was attracted to today. He was tall, muscular, had a Disney shirt on, and played basketball, plus his mother is an English teacher so he spoke the language pretty well.

Anyways, my host family and I went to a BBQ. Where I met Kosuke. He had the original Japanese Guy shyness at first, but he came around. His mother was practically shoving him at me and Okasan was basically doing the same to me. So we talked.

He recognized me from basketball! Oh my gawd! He saw me play in that crazy hot and humid torture of a gym where I looked nothing less then horrendous. I was mortified at first. But, I got over it, with time..

It was really cool to talk to someone who was the same ACTUAL age as me. In high school, I was in a class with the maturity level equivalent with that of an 8th grader. This conversation was so much better.

I had a great evening. Teenage summers are supposed to be filled with lots of flirtation and adventure. I had the adventure and it only took 5 weeks to get the flirtation part.

No comments:

Post a Comment