Friday, June 25, 2010

#21 Part 2- Good Afternoon

After giving me medicine and making sure that I was okay, my Okasan went to her painting class. Of course, not before she gave me money to go buy food and a phone card so I could call if I needed.

When she was gone I did some heavy sleeping, thinking, and typing. It was very therapeutic and I started feeling better. So I did what she had suggested and went to go buy some food down at the Seven Eleven not far from the house. By the time I got home and took the first bite, I felt completely better.

My Okasan came home shortly after I had finished my lunch to check on me. Since I was feeling better I went back to the painting class with her.

Apparently, it’s not a painting class but a drawing class. And as it turns out, they wanted me to be the model. So, I sat there for ten minutes, nothing to do but listen to the strange thoughts that occasionally pass through my head. I figured out that you can think about a lot in ten minutes. I also figured out that you can’t help but think about your flaws when you have six people constantly analyzing your appearance…

Anyways… their gift to me (because they are Japanese, that’s what they do) was their drawings.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment